LightMe Intra-Ecosystem Training
Under the frames of Open Innovation, Axia Innovation has conducted today the 2nd Intra – Ecosystem Training (IET) of LightMe related to Innovation Management and Business Plans!
- The Training was divided into two parts and covered first:
- Insights about Innovation Management in an Open Innovation Environment
- SWOT & PESTLE analysis
- The Business Model CANVAS (BMC) and
- Risk assessment tools and processes
In the second part partners entered the interactive session using the MIRO platform. The LightMe partners participated actively and brainstormed in order to design 2 CANVAS Business Models:
- The BMC for the whole LightMe ecosystem and
- The BMC for the Test Case of Self-cleaning and Antibacterial objects
- The results will be used in the further development of the LightMe business plans.
For more information on the LightMe project visit: https://www.lightme-ecosystem.eu/
This project has received funding for the European Union H2020’s research and innovation program under the grant agreement number 814552.